TPP-2 Flammability Tester
ASTM D 4108, ASTM D 7140, BS EN 367, CAN/CGSB 155.20, ISO 9151
The TPP-2 Flammability Test equipment is used to test protective clothing and materials against heat and flames.
The instrument is conveniently mounted on a single platform and includes the following features:
- Complete rig with specimen support & high temperature burner, 4 sets of mounting plates and 1 spacer.
- Two Copper calorimeters to measure flame heat output.
- Automatic gas “cut-off” in the event of burner flame-out.
- Automatic burner position control. Assures uniformity of test specimen exposure to burner heat source.
- When burner moves to ‘test’ position, the software is started automatically.
- Control panel activates burner position mechanism, providing meter gas flow.